This Policy governs the bonus accounting and commission payment arrangements for Business Partners ("Partner") registered with InnoFit Fusion Marketing LLC (2300 N Street, NW Suite 300-RLK Washington, District of Columbia 20037) ("InnoFit") under the terms and conditions set forth in the Business Policy.
Terms used in this Policy shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Business Policy.
1. All active Partners of InnoFit who have fulfilled the minimum expected turnover by the turnaround date and who meet the conditions set out in the Business Policy are entitled to a bonus settlement. The turnaround date is the 20th of each month.
The basis of the bonus
2. For each product there are 4 parts of the product price:
Cost (boxes, fruits, vegetables) and other additional costs (production costs, logistics, transport, storage)
Bonus basis (PV-based, calculated as a differential/volume bonus)
Direct bonus (normally 20% of the product price)
VAT - which belongs to the country of origin of the customer
Since InnoFit products and services may have different pricing, we use the point value (PV) as a single metric for uniform bonus calculation. The PV is the marketing value of services and products expressed in points, which is the basis for the bonus calculation. The bonus base in the product price is called 100% because it is what is actually redistributed to the partners 100%.
3. The bonus is calculated on the basis of the point value (PV) of the confirmed orders ("purchases") placed by the Partner and his/her group, which are financially settled and credited to the Partner's password-protected web office every day and updated hourly on the last day of the month. The PV is the basis for qualification to business levels.
4. The PV can be collected from 0:00 hours on the first calendar day of each month until 24:00 hours on the last day of the month. At the end of each calendar month, after the bonus settlement, all PVs will be reset to zero, but the Partner will retain the Business Level achieved up to that point as set out in the Business Policy.
5. A new Partner who registers as a Partner on or after the 25th day of a given month will carry over the credited PV as personal Pv to the following month (thereby being exempted from the minimum monthly turnover requirement), but the carried-over PV will no longer be counted in the group turnover of the upline and the bonus calculation, as this PV has already been settled in the previous month.
Calculation of the bonus
6. For each intra-group purchase, a differential (volume) bonus corresponding to the current business level and level difference will be also credited together with the VAT. Exceptions are royalty-type bonuses, which are accounted for and credited at the time of the monthly close.
7. The bonus credited at the time of purchase is the product of the PV, the EUR equivalent of the PV set out in Clause 8 and the differential percentage calculated on the basis of Table 1.
8. 1 PV = 1 EUR. InnoFit reserves the right to change the value of the PV stated in EUR. Any change of the multiplier shall not affect the amount of the commission already credited, accounted for, but not yet paid.
Director / Ambassador
Senior Team Leader